- Duration: 7 hours
How to Complete the Arkansas Continuing Education Renewal
Licensees must obtain seven hours of continuing education annually to renew an active real estate license for the upcoming calendar year.
- For licensees obtaining a license in the current year, satisfaction of your continuing education requirement will be required upon your second active license renewal after you are licensed.
- If you are unsure of whether or not a real estate course you are considering will fulfill annual continuing education requirements, contact the Arkansas Real Estate Commission (501) 683-8010 for verification.
- When transferring a license from inactive to active status, continuing education hours must have been completed during the year in which the license is activated or the preceding calendar year.
- Commission Regulation 11.4 does not allow one course to be used for both continuing education and pre-licensing education.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
- McKissock (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.