- Duration: 24 hours
How to Complete the Colorado Continuing Education Renewal
- All active real estate brokers need to complete 24 hours of Commission approved continuing education during a three year license cycle.
- 12 hours must be comprised of three different versions of the four hour Annual Commission
- Update Course.
- 12 hours must be comprised of any combination of Commission approved elective courses.
- If any Annual Commission Update Course is missed during a license period you may complete one of the following options:
- Take and pass the state portion of the licensing exam
- Take the 24 hour Broker Reactivation course
- Complete 48 hours of Colorado Contracts and Regulations and the 24 hour Broker Administration course equaling 72 hours.
- If a licensee has been inactive for longer than three years/36 months, the licensee MUST complete either the State portion of the Colorado Broker’s Exam or 48 Hours in Colorado Contracts & Requirements and 24 hours in Real Estate Closings for a total of 72 hours.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.