- Duration: 168 hours
How to Get a Colorado Real Estate License
Requirements to Obtain a Broker License
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete 168 hours of Commission-approved licensing real estate education, and receive proof of this education from their school (form REC 33).
- Pass both the National and State portions of the PSI Colorado Broker Licensing Exam.
- Within one year of passing the Colorado Broker Licensing Exam, submit a Broker’s License Application and all supporting documentation, including a fingerprint form. An employing broker must sign the application, and proof of Errors and Omissions Insurance must also be provided. Lastly, the license fees must be paid in full.
- For more information about the exam and application please visit: Colorado Real Estate Commission
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
- McKissock (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.