- Duration: 6 hours
How to Complete the Delaware Defensive Driving Course and Receive Your Insurance Discount
Defensive Driving in Delaware
With everything you have going on in your busy life, you can’t afford for your traffic school to get in the way. You need ease, convenience, and flexibility to work how and when you want. That’s why we’ve designed our online Delaware defensive driving courses to be self-paced and stress-free!
- 24/7 access from any computer
- Study when it best fits your schedule
- Work in sessions until you’re done
Whether you’re looking to lower your insurance records or trying to satisfy a court requirement, our online Delaware traffic school is the best way to go. Make your own rules, set your own deadlines, and meet your requirements without ever stepping foot inside a classroom. It’s your course, your way!
Online Defensive Driving Courses for Delaware Drivers
We offer three courses to meet your traffic school needs:
- Our Insurance Reduction course will qualify you for an automatic 10% reduction on your premium for 3 years, saving you long-term costs for only a few hours’ work. Plus, you get a 3-point credit on your driving record!
- Our 3-Year Refresher course helps you extend your cost savings and points credit for another 3 years, and it bumps up your discount to 15%!
- Our Aggressive Driver course gives you an easy way to meet your court order to take a traffic school due to traffic violations.
Each of our courses has been approved by the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV), for both court-ordered defensive driving school and reduction of insurance rates. Our courses come with a Money-back guarantee, and we are here for you with 7 days a week live customer support.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Information Visit:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.