- Duration: 75 hours
How to Get a Georgia Real Estate License
Requirements to Obtain a Salesperson’s License
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED).
- Have completed and passed a criminal background check. This can be administered through the Georgia Crime Information Center.
- Have successfully completed the 75-hour Salesperson Prelicense course.
- Have successfully passed both the Georgia and National portions of the AMP Salesperson Real Estate Exam.
- Have completed, signed and submitted the licensing application provided by the Georgia Real Estate Commission along with the required fee.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.