- Duration: 60 hours
How to Get a Hawaii Real Estate License
To get a Hawaii real estate salesperson license, you must complete the following steps as required by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the examination date.
- Be a United States citizen, a United States national, or an alien authorized to work in the United States by the examination date. Your social security number is used to verify your identity for licensing purposes and for compliance with the below laws.
- Complete 60 hours of pre-licensing education through an approved provider
- Complete an FBI criminal background check
- Pass the Hawaii real estate associate examination
- Attain Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance
- Find a sponsoring broker
- Apply for licensure within 60 days of passing the exam
Note: A licensee who is issued a Hawaii real estate salesperson license during an even-numbered year shall be deemed to have completed equivalent to the continuing education hours as required by section 467-11.5, HRS, and section 16-99-90.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.