- Duration: 30 hours
How to Complete the Indiana Post-License Renewal
Indiana Renewal Requirements
As of July 1, 2014, a broker must complete within the first two (2) years of licensure thirty (30) hours of approved post licensing education. A licensee is exempt from meeting the regular continuing education requirements until a full 2-year CE cycle has completed. Once a licensee has gone through this period, they will be required to complete 12 hours of CE per year.
- If your license was issued on July 1, 2014 or after, you are required to complete the post-licensing education within 2 years of the date of issuance.
- Post-licensing education can be counted towards the required continuing education as outlined in 876 IAC 7-4-2.
- If you also hold the Managing Broker eligibility, 4 hours of the required 12 hours must be managing broker CE as outlined in 876 IAC 7-5-2.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.