- Duration: 60 hours
How to Get a Mississippi Real Estate License
You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Mississippi when you apply for your real estate license.
- Complete 60 hours of state approved pre-license education.
- Pass the final exam with a score of at least 80%.
- Complete and return the Application for Resident Salesperson License.
- Upon notice of application approval, pass both the general and state portions of the state licensing exam. The general portion requires a minimum score of 70% and the state portion requires a minimum score of 75%.
- Once you pass the state licensing exam, you’ll receive a temporary license that will expire one year from licensing.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- State Licensing Authority – See Pg. 8 §73-35-7. (Click Here)
- State and/or National Testing (Click Here)
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.