- Duration: 90 hours
How to Get a New Mexico Real Estate License
Requirements to Obtain an Associate Broker License:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a legal resident of the United States. State residency is not required.
- Complete 90 hours of approved education consisting of 30 hours in Real Estate Law, 30 hours in Real Estate Principles and Practice and 30 hours of Broker Basics (or if currently licensed in another state contact the New Mexico Real Estate Commission for possible waiver letter).
- All 90 hours must be completed prior to taking the state exam.
- An Associate Broker is licensed to act on behalf of a Qualifying Broker, and may not act as a real estate agent independently.
- Take and pass both the national portion and the state portion of the licensing exam.
- For more information about the exam please visit: www.psiexams.com
- Within six months of passing the licensing exam you must submit your licensing application, send required documentation and pay appropriate fees.
- For more information regarding the application process please visit: New Mexico Boards and Commissions
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.