- Duration: 45 hours
How to Get a New York Real Estate Broker License
- Be at least 20 years of Age
- Have completed an application with application fee
- Pass the NYS real estate broker exam with a score of 70% and send notification to the NY Commission (application must be made within two years of examination; failure to do so invalidates the results of the examination);http://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/re_salesperson/re_sales_broker_faq.html
- Proof, in the form of original school certificates of 120 hours of approved qualifying course work. The Department of State requires a proctored final exam to be taken at an approved location for all licensing courses.
- Two years of full time experience under broker supervision, three years of full time participation in the general real estate business, or a combination of both
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.