- Duration: 150 hours
How to Get a Oregon Real Estate License
Oregon State Requirements
Educational Requirements to Obtain a Broker’s License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Social Security Number
The Oregon Real Estate Agency must receive your fingerprints and run a routine background check before the state grants you a license to sell real estate. Since it can take two to three months to complete this process, you should start right away. It is not unusual to begin this process before you have started your education requirement. Please see the Agency website for further information.
- Successful completion of seven Agency-approved courses that total 150 hours:
- Real Estate Law – 30 hours
- Real Estate Finance* – 30 hours
- Oregon Real Estate Practices – 30 hours
- Contracts – 15 hours
- Agency – 15 hours
- Real Estate Brokerage – 20 hours
- Property Management – 10 hours
- Have successfully passed both the Oregon and National portions of the PSI Broker Real Estate Exam.
- Have completed, signed and submitted the Broker licensing application provided by the Oregon Real Estate Agency along with the required fee.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.