- Duration: 30 hours
How to Complete the Oregon Continuing Education Renewal
Starting January 1, 2011, real estate licensees (brokers, principal brokers and property managers) renewing an active license must:
- Take continuing education from Certified Continuing Education Course Providers;
- Complete all 30 hours of continuing education within the eligible course topics established by the Oregon Real Estate Agency;
- Complete a three-hour Law and Rule Required Course approved by the Real Estate Board every renewal period as part of the 30-hour requirement; and
- Maintain their own records of continuing education for hours completed on or after January 1, 2011. Records include certificates of attendance issued by providers and the Continuing Education Record form available on the Oregon Real Estate Agency website – www.oregon.gov/REA.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.