- Duration: 90 hours
How to Get a Tennessee Real Estate License
Affiliate Broker Licensing
Requirements to Obtain an Affiliate Broker License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of Tennessee for at least 45 days prior to obtaining a license.
- Have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED).
- Have successfully completed the 60-hour Real Estate Principles licensing course before registering for the PSI Affiliate Broker Real Estate Exam.
- Have successfully passed both the Tennessee and National portions of the PSI Affiliate Broker Real Estate Exam.
- Have successfully completed the 30-hour Course for New Affiliates before applying for licensure.
- Have completed, signed and submitted the licensing application provided by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission along with the required fee. As of January 1, 2014, electronic fingerprint files are also required to be submitted when applying for a license. Please check the TREC website for additional information.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.