- Duration: 18 hours
How to Complete the Texas Continuing Education Renewal
Salesperson MCE Renewal (Not subject to SAE Requirements)
- As of 1/1/2016 all active salespersons not subject to Salesperson Apprentice Education (SAE) requirements are required to complete MCE for an active license renewal. The MCE requirement is 18 classroom (clock) hours of TREC approved MCE courses. This must include the non-elective 4-hour Legal Update I course, the 4-hour Legal Update II course, and 10 hours of approved CE elective topics. A licensee cannot obtain credit for a course that was not approved for MCE at the time the course was conducted. A course may not be repeated for credit during the same license period. Providers are allowed 10 days to submit proof of course taken.
- 4 hours Legal Update I
- 4 hours Legal Update II
- 10 hours of elective credit
- MCE course providers are responsible for notifying TREC when a licensee has completed an MCE course. However, if you are seeking MCE elective credit for the following types of courses, you must forward your documentation to TREC:
- Core real estate course
- Out of state continuing education course
- A course approved by the State Bar of Texas for MCLE participatory credit
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
In-Person Courses Available at Various Locations!
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.