- Duration: 7 hours
How to Complete the West Virginia Continuing Education Renewal
West Virginia Real Estate Agents/Brokers are required to take 7 continuing education hours every 12 months. No mandatory courses.
• A licensee has two (2) attempts on the final exam. You must complete the course and pass the final exam with a minimum grade of 75%. If the exam is not passed the second time, the licensee must repurchase and retake the entire course, including the final exam.
• After you complete the final exam you will be required to complete the Student Affidavit form. This form will need to be signed & notarized.
• Once we have received your notarized form your course completion certificate will be mailed to you.
Licensees are encouraged to retain copies of their Certificates of Completion in the event that they are audited by the state. Please refer to your renewal application to determine if you need to submit your Certificate(s) of Completion with your renewal. Course completion dates are recorded using Eastern Standard Time. Please note that the date on your Certificate(s)of Completion will reflect this.
*****The Licensees are not allowed to take the same course(same title and content) for 2 consecutive renewal periods(2 years).*****
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- SAVE TIME & MONEY on Future Renewals w/ a CE Plus Membership (Click Here)
- McKissock (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.